Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Meet my Blog - Blog and Me

Finally, after long and sleepless nights of working on my blog, I officially opened it for public viewing via Face book.

I t has been my dream to have a blog of my own but I do not know how to start aside from the fact that I do not have any idea what to write. So I started reading others blog to get an idea of how to do it and come  up with a blog page according to my style. Blogger tutorials and You Tube tutorial videos really helped me a lot. I experimented on three different kinds of templates, changing from 2-column page to three column page, color mixing and arranging gadgets from one place to another before I came up with a Wooden Wall design by De luxe Templates.

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to my son and my husband who serves as my detractors and advisers on what to do and not to do with my blog page. In addition, of course not to mention my little boy for his good behavior while mommy is busy in front of the computer instead of playing with him. I just hope they experience the same joy and excitement I felt in creating this blog. To all my Facebook  friends who took time reading my blog, thank you so much.

Please visit my blog and leave any comments (positive,negative or violent reactions), suggestions and topics you want to post .Visiting authors are welcome, just give your e mail add to add you on my list. Exchange links are also welcome to some bloggers out there.


Blog and Me
tatess.blogspot.com
My blog is all about life,drama,comedy,food and stories that comes out of my mind. Enjoy reading and don't forget to leave some comments.





button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!