Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 19, 2021

God Blessed Our Dinner Tonight




GOD BLESSED OUR DINNER TONIGHT!!!! We were so happy for a free dinner..

Me, my wife and my mom were deciding so hard on wat to order on meals from the menu so we could save.. Ang dami kasi namin.. And suddenly came up with a meal that would let us save for about 500 pesos. When our orders were served on the table, we asked my wife to lead the prayer aloud so the persons from the other edge of the table could hear the prayer.

My wife thanked God for a lot of things na napahaba yung prayer nya. I was thinking, gutom na ako!!! Ok na yan!!! And after she prayed, I told her, "why is it too long?" With a joke tone. Ha ha my wife just answered "I was just thankful". Then we continued and enjoyed the meal.. When Isaw a man (foreigner) going to1 of the supervisor near the cashier and I said to my wife, magbabayad sya bakit sya talaga yung pumunta sa cashier? My wife just answered, baka hindi sya pinapansin ng waiter.. When the man came back to his table, I realized, the waiters and supervisors were smiling sabay tingin sa amin habang kumakain. And I just said na parang weird yata to ah. Both foreigners already leave their table behind us habang kumakain pa kami.And all the staff from the restaurant were thanking them so hard with a big smile (not a regular thank you). Weird na talaga..

After we ate, my mom asked the waiter for the bill, the waiter whispered that our bill were already paid by the two foreigners behind us leaving a message, " ROMANS 1:16 "THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING ASHAMED OF YOUR FAITH" My mom quickly said, "THANK YOU LORD".. HUMANITY restored by God.. God bless those two people.. We were truly inspired!!!

I will never ever complain for a long prayer. That was a joke though, haha.

PRAY as loud as we can so people could hear and be inspired. Thank you.


Karl Alain Arante

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!