Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Kids Talk Series: Grocery Shopping


Me and my 4 year old son went grocery shopping at Dollar General Store yesterday morning after we drop the eldest son to school for some activities. I want to buy some groceries but we ended up not buying anything because he did not listen to mommy while inside. He keep touching stuff and warned him 3 times times to behave but he just ignored me. So I returned all the stuff, mostly his snacks and headed home.

He knows the reason why. This afternoon while we are on the dinning table , he said "mommy sorry for being bad boy at Dollar General".

I was speechless, a boy who sincerely apologized for his bad behavior was in front of me. I know he is growing to be a responsible boy.

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. Albert Einstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!