If you are working in Qatar and planning to move to Canada for another promising job, Police Clearance is one of the requirements needed to accomplish aside from all other documents.
You will need:
* Letter from your sponsor requesting police clearance.
* Certificates, for example Educational certificates attested from your countries Embassy to confirm authenticity.
* These certificates should then be taken to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (near Museum roundabout) to be attested.
* Police clearance from your Embassy back home.
* 1 Passport copy
* 2 Passport size photos
* Submit all documents together with QR25 (Only card payments are accepted) to the Finger Printing Department at Al Azzizyah.
* Processing will take between 20 days to a month.
For those applying from outside the country you will also need to send a set of fingerprints taken by a competent government authority from the applicant's current place of residence and a self-addressed return envelope large enough to hold an A4 size document. The Police Clearance Certificate will be issued in a minimum of two weeks and will be mailed to the applicant.