Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me




Every year, we celebrate our birthday, we get a chance to start new, forget about the not so beautiful memories. Over the years, aging changes the styles of our hair and clothes style, but if you really look closer at our selves, it's really the same,  we just take life's challenges seriously.

I turned a year older again, and in a few years, I will be in my 50s. Husband and kids already woke me up with a birthday song and greetings this morning. My best friend in the whole world did not forget my special day. I feel like the happiest woman in the whole world for having a wonderful life. Birthdays used to be just another day in my life. I grew up in a family where my birthday just passes by like an ordinary day. But when I got married, my husband always make sure that I have the happy birthday.

As part of my birthday celebration. I cleaned the house, baked an upside down pineapple cake, cooked  fried chicken, spaghetti and made  fruit salad.

Belated Happy Birthday to me. God Bless and more blessings.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!