Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ginisang Amplaya/sautéed bitter gourd

Amplaya is one of my favorite fruit/vegetable or whatever they call it is the bitter taste of it makes people not like it but for me this is just one of any other vegetables in the market with good taste.
This morning I decided to have sautéed ampalaya/bitter gourd and fried fish for breakfast
.
Ginisang Amplaya

Ingredients:
2 pcs bittergourd (ampalaya)
1/2 cup meat( cut into small piesces)
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 small Onion (chopped)
1  medium tomato (chopped)
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup water
1 square pack Beef cube

Direction :
Sauté garlic,tomato and onion ,add beef ,add some water and beef cubes ,cover and let it boil for 15 minutes.
Add the amplaya and egg .Salt and pepper to taste.Coook until the amplaya is done.





.

1 comment:

  1. i put meat as well to my ginisang amapalya! this is my fave food too! I can just eat them while watching tv!! Nice recipe Mam Tess! perfect with fried fish!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!