Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Gift




Mother's Day 2012 is Sunday, May 13, a day where mothers are the  center of everybody's attention. We honor the women who carried their children inside the womb for 9 months, who gives us unconditional love and who will do anything to make sure we grow up safe in any harm that may come our way. 


My children gave me  the most precious gift that money cannot buy, a mothers day card, flower and a letter. A hand prints mothers day card and a paper flower is a gift from my youngest, made at school with a help from teacher and a letter from my eldest son sent through yahoo mail .

Dear Mother,

      Happy Mother's Day! Although you already know, I just wanted to say I love you and you are an inspiration to me and, hopefully, Julian too. Although we quarrel quite a lot, I know you will truly give me unconditional love and for that, and that reason alone, you are the best, and only mother I will ever hope to have. Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. I do not have money to buy you a gift, but I hope you will treasure this message for many years to come. Also, attached to this e-mail is my favorite photo of my beloved brother, Julian.


Love,
Rashid



20 comments:

  1. Mommy Tess, belated happy mother's day sa iyo! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. your children are so sweet..personalized gifts are truly the most precious.. belated happy mother's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet...:)
    Happy Mothers Day Ma'am Tess. :)
    Your kids are lucky to have you as their mother...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb..A good idea to gift mothers on Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww so sweet. I love personalized gifts they are more from the heart. Belated happy Mother's day Ms Tess! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated happy mother's day maam tess.. the letter with a handprints is sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your children have valued you so much as their beloved mother. Though their gifts do not cost so much, but the message which those gifts wanted to relay is valueless in which the money cannot buy. You've a very thoughtful children. Be of good cheer for having such wonderful children.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww! Your children are so adorable especially the little one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your children are really sweet Ms. Tess. Happy Mother's Day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kids are truly adorable Ms. Tess! :) I hope that my future kids will be as creative and as thoughtful as your children. :) Belated Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ang sweet. I remember I gave gumamela flowers to my mom before when I was a kid. Haha! Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your children are so cute and sweet :) , Happy Mothers Day !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy mother's day! I hope that when my son is bigger, he will send me those messages + cards on Mother's day, too!

    p.s

    your son is such a cutey! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. belated happy mother's day... my kids also made a personal card for their mother... i'm so proud them. Yahweh bless

    ReplyDelete
  15. belated happy mothers day sayo..

    ang kyut ng angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. your kids are so sweet and handsome

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet naman...
    Personalized greeting card
    from your beloved children.
    Truly priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww nothing beats personalized gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello ma'am tess.

    i really find it nice that your son sent his mother's day letter / greeting to you in yahoo mail kasi the Internet is so his generation.

    it is also very beautiful to see customized gifts because they are so personal.

    belated happy mother's day though it's been two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!