Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

One day more

One day and one night more to Philippines for a two months vacation then off to US for another chapter in my life. Qatar has been good to me except for some issues that was beyond my control.

Goodbye to blogging for a little while until I settle to a new world. Right now, I am so busy packing everything for our flight tomorrow. My house is a real mess can't decide which one goes to trash and  which one into the boxes.

One last thing to do is go to the police station to have my car transfer to a new owner  and that's it, no more car. Goodbye my buddy, be good to your new family like you did to me. Mama's gonna miss you so much.

4 comments:

  1. Girl I'm Gonna miss you

    Take care mami tatess, regards kay hubby at sa mga kidos, Hope you can take pictures of the philippines :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Bon voyage sis. And we'll wait nalang for your next update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I'm sure excited na excited ka na to get here in U.S., Tatess! Good luck to your journey and have a safe trip!!! Chika ka dyan pag-darating ka na dito ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha cute, ang saya naman ng interview nato, tinapos ko talaga!hahaa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!