Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beef Bulgogi

This morning, my two sons and I went to the mall. My eldest son's 1 week Spring break  and he asked me if we could go out.W e left home at around 8:30 am and   had breakfast at Mac Donald first before doing some shopping .As usual my son's last stop is  at his   favorite shop and while waiting for him I decided to stop by a coffee shop and order me some French toast and cappuccino.We want back home to meet a friend at 12 noon.

Hubby came home from work at 1:30 pm and I cooked him an easy to prepare lunch.He had  mashed potato, baked beans, sliced tomato and beef bolgogi.He  said beef is pretty good .I told him I cooked it with love that is way it tasted good.


Here is my recipe



Stir-Fry Beef Bulgogi

1/2 kilo beef-(tender loin or any cut beef will do) sliced in thin strips
 2 tbsp Sesame oil or any cooking oil.
2 tbsp Sugar
3 tbsp soy sauce
5 cloves Garlic -minced
1/4 cup Green onions –chopped
1/2 cup carrots -Julianne cut (optional)
1 onion - sliced (optional)

Direction :

Mix all the  ingredients together except  carrot and the green onion. Marinate for 2 hours but since I am in a hurry, I did not have the time to do it. Stir-fry the beef mixture,cook until its done.Add carrots and cook for another 2 minutes or until it is half cooked .Remove from heat .Add the green onions and serve hot.




Magazines.com, Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!