Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Badge

After reading tutorials about button/badge making. I came up up with my first badge. I call it trial badge because I still  am  not really satisfied with it and still working on another design. But for now, I am happy and proud to post it here. Please bear with my not so good looking badge.


Blogging really makes me learn a lot of things. I  only know basic about computers but when I start blogging, I found out  that I need a lot of things  to learn to come up with a much  better and improved blog.

I would like to thank http://zakkalife.blogspot.com/search/label/html%20buttons for the tutorials. Check out  her blog and learn more things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!