Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bathroom Dance

Michael V 's spoof of  Lady Gaga's Bad Romance.He hit it again on the air with another  best performance video.It is so clean and wholesome even though  the song is all about bad stomach. He is really a genius when it comes to Bubble Gang show and no one can beat him for that,well that is my own opinion .No wonder the show earns millions of followers not to mention the big money it brings at the station.Well,I am not really a showbiz fan in fact I don't have  TFC(The Filipino Channel) or GMA subscription in my house  and I only watch  some tv  show  thru Pinoy Channel once in a while but whe it comes to Michael V.'s show I can't help but watch the show .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!