Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Top Commentator Widget

At last after months of trying to get a Top Commentator widget of Mommy Kaye of WAHMaholic  ,I finally figured out how to do it right.I am happy now that  I have it  in my 2 blogs .Thank you so much my  co bloggers for visiting and leaving comments on my posts.I really appreciate it.

Here is my top ten commentators from the day I started blogging

10 Top Commentators

1. Mommy Liz
2. chubskulit
3. Rossel
4. charmie
5. Chris
6. niko
7. Willa
8. By MelCole of PA
9. Kayce
10. Marice

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the codes dear!You’re a heaven sent!Installed them at my site kaya lang kasali ang name ko–pano yun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. exclude your name .gayahin mo ito

    &ExcludedNick1=oklahoma m
    &ExcludedNick2=okalhoma m
    &ExcludedNick3=oklahoma m

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!